Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Alendronate Oral.

5/15/2009 8:53:12 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have terrible joint/muscle pain & back spasms. My legs hurt so much that I've stopped my walking routine. I'm stopping it after taking it for only 1 month. Calling my doc today.

5/7/2009 12:16:48 PM

Reviewer: 75 or over Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
constipation

4/13/2009 8:08:47 PM

Reviewer: CA, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I took Foxamax for years and was very happy with it - now I am on the generic and have had an increase in migraines and also have had leg pain. I am going back to Foxamax!!

4/8/2009 9:34:00 AM

Reviewer: Star, 55-64 on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I am concerned that this medication is causing my rapid heartbeat. I see others are experiencing this as well and I intend to investigate this further.

3/8/2009 9:27:28 AM

Reviewer: reader, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had been taking Fosamax for many years but now my insurance company will not pay for it so I had to switch to the generic Alendrenate Sodium. Since the day I began using it I have had headaches, the leg pain, and also my heart is racing. After reading the other reviews at this website I am convinced it is this new medication that is the cause of this.