Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Rogaine top.

5/5/2012 7:25:05 AM

Reviewer: leesa, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years

Comment:
I am 44 years old and when a 9 year old child said to me that I was bald, I had to do something. I have been using Rogaine for 3 years and my hair has never look so thick and has never been so long. I will use it for the rest of my life.

9/18/2011 4:06:42 PM

Reviewer: grannie, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
notice very fine growth, growth is white hair

7/7/2011 3:06:16 PM

Reviewer: l, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I thought I was imagining things, but after weeks of a racing heart and anxiety attacks, I decided to come out here to see if others have experienced these things as well. As it turns out, I'm not alone! I stopped using the product yesterday but even as I sit here, my heart is beating quickly and I feel pretty uncomfortable. Can't wait to get this stuff out of my system! I'm a perfe ... Show Full Comment

3/5/2011 3:05:34 PM

Reviewer: Barbara, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Rogaine for Women (4 months of usage) left me with an extreme case of excema and extreme 24/7 itchiness all over my head, causing all over hair loss now! I have to go to the dermatologist to get cortisone shots in my head to grow it back and cure the excema. NOT a great product!

1/28/2011 11:11:16 AM

Reviewer: mario_salazar, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Rogaine has a lot of side affects and it irritated my skin and left me uncomfortable all day. I was a veteran rogaine user for 3 years who became very frustrated after the product stopped working. I tried their shampoo for six months straight and that didn't help either... My doctor recommended Fortalex PT and I've been seeing much better results and its very comfortable considering its a ... Show Full Comment

Heart-Shaped Fried Egg
Can you benefit from them?
How to make the best choices for you.
Adult man lying awake in bed
How to recognize them.
smiling woman
Fight the effects of getting older.
chicken and veggie kabobs
What are you eating tonight?