Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Rogaine topical.

7/4/2014 6:17:24 PM

Reviewer: Seattlesister, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
Rogaine should be taken off the market. I had a serious allergic reaction. My face, eyes,ears and neck are all swollen. I thought my throat was going to swell too.It has been 5days since I applied the foam and the swelling is still there. It took about a month for me to react to the minoxidil. Do not take unless you do a strip test. My derm suggested the men's rogaine. It can cause damage.

4/6/2014 3:34:32 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I had thinning hair and shedding and this seemed to help stop it. I've also seen some regrowth, but not as much as I would have liked . People seriously need to learn to read instructions. Rogaine clearly states that for the first 2 to 4 weeks your shedding will INCREASE to clear out the weakened hair follicles to allow healthier ones to grow. Then the shedding will decrease. I had the &q ... Show Full Comment

1/22/2014 6:03:39 PM

Reviewer: Jenna, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Very disappointed! Used it for three weeks & more hair fell out than ever!! I stopped using it & immediatedly experienced less hair loss. Applying it was easy. Left enough of a greasy feel, which made styling a little more difficult but tolerable.

9/22/2013 1:26:42 AM

Reviewer: stubthumbbs, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Did little to nothing for me, in fact I noticed more hair on the bathroom floor than before I started using it. May work for some but not for me.

9/3/2013 8:36:32 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female (Patient)

Comment:
On day three of use, my scalp started burning! It was the Labor Day Weekend. I now have scalbs on my scalp. The burning is not as bad, but itching is now the problem. I am waiting for my dermatologist's office to open! I tried to call the 1-800 number but they were having "technical difficulties". I suggest you use a small patch test to see if this product is safe for you. GOOD L ... Show Full Comment