Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Rogaine topical.

5/9/2015 8:45:17 PM

Reviewer: Happy Camper, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year

Comment:
My hair was getting very thin. I wear bangs and I literally had only spears of hair where bangs used to be. After only three months new hair was growing in. I have pictures of the bang area and it is amazing. It is now nine months and I have a nice full head of hair. I still have thinner hair in a couple of areas on the back of my head but it has filled in enough so it doesn't look " ... Show Full Comment

12/29/2014 5:23:51 PM

Reviewer: Rogaine for Women, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I cannot believe after using this product for 3 weeks, that nothing more than falling-out hair is occurring. I threw the junk in the waste basket where it belongs. I have lost $60 this month to Rogaine for Women, Nexion for Fine hair and Minoxidil 2%. I am jumping off the Narcissus wagon. Life has more to offer than just looking good.

12/7/2014 6:52:01 AM

Reviewer: Guest, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
I have been using it for about three weeks now,my hair has become more thin.I heard first the hair thins out and then after about 4 weeks it starts thickening.I hope that's true.Because I am really upset that I have lost the thickness I had before using this rogaine foam.Though no other side effects.

7/4/2014 6:17:24 PM

Reviewer: Seattlesister, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
Rogaine should be taken off the market. I had a serious allergic reaction. My face, eyes,ears and neck are all swollen. I thought my throat was going to swell too.It has been 5days since I applied the foam and the swelling is still there. It took about a month for me to react to the minoxidil. Do not take unless you do a strip test. My derm suggested the men's rogaine. It can cause damage.

5/5/2012 7:25:05 AM

Reviewer: leesa, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years

Comment:
I am 44 years old and when a 9 year old child said to me that I was bald, I had to do something. I have been using Rogaine for 3 years and my hair has never look so thick and has never been so long. I will use it for the rest of my life.