Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Rogaine topical.

9/18/2011 4:06:42 PM

Reviewer: grannie, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
notice very fine growth, growth is white hair

7/7/2011 3:06:16 PM

Reviewer: l, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I thought I was imagining things, but after weeks of a racing heart and anxiety attacks, I decided to come out here to see if others have experienced these things as well. As it turns out, I'm not alone! I stopped using the product yesterday but even as I sit here, my heart is beating quickly and I feel pretty uncomfortable. Can't wait to get this stuff out of my system! I'm a perfe ... Show Full Comment

3/5/2011 3:05:34 PM

Reviewer: Barbara, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Rogaine for Women (4 months of usage) left me with an extreme case of excema and extreme 24/7 itchiness all over my head, causing all over hair loss now! I have to go to the dermatologist to get cortisone shots in my head to grow it back and cure the excema. NOT a great product!

1/28/2011 11:11:16 AM

Reviewer: mario_salazar, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Rogaine has a lot of side affects and it irritated my skin and left me uncomfortable all day. I was a veteran rogaine user for 3 years who became very frustrated after the product stopped working. I tried their shampoo for six months straight and that didn't help either... My doctor recommended Fortalex PT and I've been seeing much better results and its very comfortable considering its a ... Show Full Comment

1/18/2011 5:36:52 PM

Reviewer: Sara, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Caregiver)

Comment:
Many side affects! I have turned to Fortalex PT and I love the results! Fortalex works better.

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture