Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of rogaine top.

12/29/2014 5:23:51 PM

Reviewer: Rogaine for Women, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I cannot believe after using this product for 3 weeks, that nothing more than falling-out hair is occurring. I threw the junk in the waste basket where it belongs. I have lost $60 this month to Rogaine for Women, Nexion for Fine hair and Minoxidil 2%. I am jumping off the Narcissus wagon. Life has more to offer than just looking good.

12/7/2014 6:52:01 AM

Reviewer: Guest, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
I have been using it for about three weeks now,my hair has become more thin.I heard first the hair thins out and then after about 4 weeks it starts thickening.I hope that's true.Because I am really upset that I have lost the thickness I had before using this rogaine foam.Though no other side effects.

7/4/2014 6:17:24 PM

Reviewer: Seattlesister, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
Rogaine should be taken off the market. I had a serious allergic reaction. My face, eyes,ears and neck are all swollen. I thought my throat was going to swell too.It has been 5days since I applied the foam and the swelling is still there. It took about a month for me to react to the minoxidil. Do not take unless you do a strip test. My derm suggested the men's rogaine. It can cause damage.

4/6/2014 3:34:32 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I had thinning hair and shedding and this seemed to help stop it. I've also seen some regrowth, but not as much as I would have liked . People seriously need to learn to read instructions. Rogaine clearly states that for the first 2 to 4 weeks your shedding will INCREASE to clear out the weakened hair follicles to allow healthier ones to grow. Then the shedding will decrease. I had the &q ... Show Full Comment

5/5/2012 7:25:05 AM

Reviewer: leesa, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years

Comment:
I am 44 years old and when a 9 year old child said to me that I was bald, I had to do something. I have been using Rogaine for 3 years and my hair has never look so thick and has never been so long. I will use it for the rest of my life.

sore foot
3 warning signs.
mature woman holding fan in face
Symptoms and treatments.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver