Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of ParaGard T 380A utrn.

«Previous 406-410 of 410
7/23/2008 1:31:44 PM

Reviewer: Treehugger, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have never had a child, so insertion was a little painful. For a few days after I had cramping and spotting. Of course, I was warned by my doctor that this would happen so I was ready for it. I've had it for a little over a month now and I am very satisfied with it. I was on Yaz for about a year and have noticed positive changes in my body from not being on it anymore. I'm not as moody, ... Show Full Comment

7/21/2008 9:54:31 PM

Reviewer: rjanicki, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I had mine inserted 3 months after having my third child. I had no pain or cramping with insertion or after and so far no side effects. I love it!

6/2/2008 3:35:16 AM

Reviewer: sarah, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Little painful at first but I got use to it and now I like it. makes life so much easer. Not having to remember to take a pill everyday :)

2/2/2008 7:42:48 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I'VE HAD THE PARAGUARD FOR 1 MONTH SO FAR DECIDED TO GET IT AFTER MY DOCTOR RECCOMENDED THIS PRODUCT AND I LOVE IT ABSOLUTELY NO SIDE EFFECTS, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

10/23/2007 5:46:22 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I absolutly love my IUD. Never had a problem with it and it is going on about 3 years with it.

«Previous 406-410 of 410