Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Benzoyl Peroxide Top.

4/19/2012 1:13:27 AM

Reviewer: biju, 19-24 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
BP gave me a gud rslt, any bdy is sffrng frm acne its a vry gud solution for dem, it must to take atleast 40 days fr a better result....

3/25/2012 8:38:51 PM

Reviewer: Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Used it twice in my life and ended up in the emergency room due to my extreme sensitivity to it. My face swelled, my skin turned rough and scaly-like some sort of reptile! I was completely disfigured for 5-7 days and was forced to miss work for a week. Use with extreme caution!!

2/11/2012 12:27:27 PM

Reviewer: monu, 19-24 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
this caused my acne worst.skin is peeling from three years.dark red spots are left after acne dries..and a cover is formed on acne that extremely delay acne drying..it is worst as it has caused my skin thinning due to peeling and dark spots

5/2/2011 7:16:50 PM

Reviewer: titi, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I received treatment as a teenager at high dosis for acne. Now, at 30, my dermatologist still combined it with other products to treat my acne and rosacea and after 5 months of treatment, I still feel like it worsens my symptoms.

3/17/2011 12:20:12 PM

Reviewer: Susy, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I used BP 5% to clear a pimple yesterday. All day my eyes felt heavy. This morning I woke up and I couldnt open my eyes they were very swollen!!! Plus my face was irritated very RED and it hurts!!!