Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Tegretol XR oral.

5/8/2011 1:37:14 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I have epilepsy in the left temporal lobe area. After surgery, teg has kept my complex partial seizures under control.

9/14/2010 9:09:51 PM

Reviewer: Sassyinc, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I found this drug fantastic, I was having combined visual and auditory seizures every 30 minutes and lasting for up to 5 minutes, within 3 days of being diagnosed and treated for Epilepsy 4 years ago my seizures stopped and have been almost seizure free for 4 years and when I do have them its only about once a year lasting a few seconds and only a tingeling in my hand though I still have full func ... Show Full Comment

4/10/2010 10:33:17 PM

Reviewer: ranb, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
It help out alot(tegret'XR-400mg/1 morning & 2 before bed). Long as I'm taking it, I'm good. My seizures are light, I can catch one w/ anybody noticing. I mainly will experience one while sleep(due to unalertness,being unconscious). Medication os good. I give it a 4.5 out 5.

12/22/2009 11:03:38 PM

Reviewer: joyce, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Tegretol XR has controlled my seizures extremely well. I have not had a seizure in 3 yrs. I take 600mg. a day.

11/22/2009 6:57:41 PM

Reviewer: Tegretol Retard, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I was on this drug for 19 years. It was of no benefit to me at all. Even though the seizures wasn't so frequent, i still had very bad side effects which included depression, hypothyroidism, agression, irritability and hullucinations. I thought i was going mad. When i came off the drug and went on to another, i very much improved. The side effects have gone. My new drug is leaving me seizure fr ... Show Full Comment

Heart-Shaped Fried Egg
Can you benefit from them?
How to make the best choices for you.
Adult man lying awake in bed
How to recognize them.
smiling woman
Fight the effects of getting older.
chicken and veggie kabobs
What are you eating tonight?