Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Bupropion Oral.

11/30/2014 4:15:37 PM

Reviewer: Jo, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this medication for almost 13 years. At first I did experience weight loss but quickly over came the side effect. I started on 4 pills but have gradually lowered my dosage to only 2 a day. The difference has been night and day.

11/22/2014 9:37:06 AM

Reviewer: Debbie, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking 150 mg twice a day for 15 years. Its effect on my mood and outlook was like night and day - like I just climbed out of a dark hole. I do experience dry mouth. I just drink lots of water which is good for you anyway. At first, I felt some occasional mild dizziness but that was only temporary and it was nothing serious. I have experienced some memory issues as well but nothin ... Show Full Comment

9/11/2014 10:39:49 AM

Reviewer: monica, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking for over a year, and I feel that since beginning this drug (XL 300mg.) that I have suffered memory loss, agitation, brain fog, and difficulty concentrating. I am 42 yrs old and am afraid that I am losing my mind. The doc says that I am fine, but I know that something is not right. I am going to come off this drug and would not recommend it to anyone.

8/19/2014 10:50:46 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
Helps me relax

8/9/2014 9:27:54 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have had diarrhea since shortly after I started taking it. I have also had a lower back ache.

Does your kid have symptoms?