Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of bupropion HCl oral.

2/10/2015 3:21:37 PM

Reviewer: BMitchum, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been taking the extended release 300mg now for 6 months now. I believe it has helped me with my depression. I have experience weight loss. I have lost 19lbs since starting it. I went from 187lbs to 168lbs. I have gained 4 pounds in the last few weeks due to a muscle building program.

1/19/2015 11:14:55 AM

Reviewer: sorry, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have taken this drug for 2 years and have benefited greatly from it by losing weight and increasing motivation. I have changed insurance companies and the co pay is now $134 for 3 mths supply so I am going to contact my doctor to wean myself off this drug

1/16/2015 3:21:06 PM

Reviewer: Ladyvet, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been taking this medication for about a year. It was been very helpful, I'm no long crying over everything, and nothing. It has also helped my ADHA. My only problem is the VA doesn't carry the extended release formula, which would allow me to go from 4 tablets a day to 1 a day. With all the other meds I have to take daily any reduction is good.

12/14/2014 10:53:36 PM

Reviewer: nanthegreat, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    went thru a really rough start...very emotional. then it leveled out. taking 150 mg xr in the morning. no increase forseen due to other meds for RA. However, I feel better. have more energy, more drive to accomplish tasks. It has NOT worked for smoking cessation, Nor have I lost weight. But sticking with the med through the first months turmoil does seem to have helped with the depression in the l ... Show Full Comment

11/30/2014 4:15:37 PM

Reviewer: Jo, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been on this medication for almost 13 years. At first I did experience weight loss but quickly over came the side effect. I started on 4 pills but have gradually lowered my dosage to only 2 a day. The difference has been night and day.