Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Bupropion Oral.

4/8/2009 9:56:53 PM

Reviewer: sexless, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have had sexual side effects, but so far I can't tell how severe they may be as my body may still be adjusting to the drug. Initially, and still (after 2 months), I noticed that while I can reach a physical climax and ejaculate without any problem (unlike with Prozac where this had become difficult), the "rush" felt in the brain is missing -- no toe-curling reaction that leads to t ... Show Full Comment

3/31/2009 1:41:49 PM

Reviewer: christy, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Only on this for one week now, I'm not sure I'm qualified to make a review. However, I can say that I've never had trouble sleeping before now. The last few days, I've woken hours after falling asleep and never went back to sleep. I'm exhausted, not more energetic as I was 'supposed' to get.

3/16/2009 8:59:07 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
This is nowhere near as effective for me as the brand name (Wellbutrin). When I had to switch, (my insurance stopped paying for the brand name) my symptoms came back, even though the dosage remained the same.

2/28/2009 11:57:26 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I lost some weight when I started these pills!

2/15/2009 1:35:47 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
This medication changed my life. I was failing out of school because I was so depressed I just couldn't get out of bed to go to class. After taking this medication for three months I became a straight A student. For the first week or so I was on this medication I had a headache, and if I miss a dose I get a headache. That has been my only problem with this medication.

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture