Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of bupropion HCl oral.

6/28/2009 4:56:19 PM

Reviewer: pk2009, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
    Has anyone experienced red and swollen gums as a side effect?

6/3/2009 12:12:59 PM

Reviewer: Maria, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    This medication helped tremendously with my depression. However, due to some of the side effects I am considering stopping it. I have never been so angry in my life. The smallest things set me off into a rage. Im mean to my boyfriend and yell at my pets constantly. I feel like ripping out my hair at times. I have never taken the brand name because I lack insurance. Im not sure what to do.

5/30/2009 12:39:48 PM

Reviewer: rescue 15, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
    I have tried the generic twice now - the first two weeks are wonderfull, then horrible side effects. My doctor said to switch back to my old depression meds. But I loved the way it worked for those 2 weeks, the best part was having a sex life again. Now I am thinking of spending the big bucks for the Wellbutrin ( no insurance for meds) Hopefully the improvements others here have found going off t ... Show Full Comment

5/19/2009 7:26:28 PM

Reviewer: Back in business!, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    This medicine has done wonders for me. I've been using it now for 2 months. I have so much energy, it's unbelievable! I have my sex life back too! It's great!

4/18/2009 11:35:37 PM

Reviewer: Pepper87, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I've been taking it for just about a month and I like it ok. I lost a lot of weight the first two weeks and since then the only side effects I've experienced are nausea and some anxiety. It helps my depression as well as the expensive drugs I was on before so I'm going to continue with it.