Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of bupropion HCl Oral.

7/2/2014 1:23:33 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Caregiver)

Comment:
Very effective for me. My dose started out with 45mg per day which I would recommend, reduces the risk for any side effects. I am now up to 300 XL with 150 SR upon waking. The only side effect I have experience was dizziness when starting the med. I now have been on the bupropion for 6 months with only positive results. This med is not given for people with anxiety disorders because it does act as ... Show Full Comment

4/27/2014 3:20:41 PM

Reviewer: 75 or over Male (Patient)

Comment:
every side effect hit me from rapid heart rate and mode swings. do not take this drug

4/26/2014 11:15:31 AM

Reviewer: Sunnie, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking bupropion for almost a month. The first two weeks were difficult. I experienced all the classic side effects. Groggy, weird taste in mouth, sadness and preoccupied with thoughts of dying. Now, I feel like a new woman. Energized and thinking positive. I'm so thankful I stuck it out. There was a moment when I thought it wasn't worth it. Trust me it is!!

4/21/2014 2:43:29 PM

Reviewer: 75 or over Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I increased my bupropion xl 150 mg. to 300 mg and found I have tremors in one of my arms.

4/15/2014 4:27:30 PM

Reviewer: Y_We_Here, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
First took bupropion several years ago and had no more desire to smoke. This was before it was prescribed for people who wanted to quit smoking. I mentioned that to my doctor and he discounted it. Whatever. Bupropion worked very well for me with my chronic depression for a few years mostly by helping me focus and get out of bed in the morning. I switched to Paxil when the side effects of clen ... Show Full Comment

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture