Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of bupropion HCl Oral.

4/18/2009 11:35:37 PM

Reviewer: Pepper87, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've been taking it for just about a month and I like it ok. I lost a lot of weight the first two weeks and since then the only side effects I've experienced are nausea and some anxiety. It helps my depression as well as the expensive drugs I was on before so I'm going to continue with it.

4/11/2009 2:26:00 PM

Reviewer: Neala, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I could only sleep a couple of hours when I first started taking it so started taking it in the a.m.

4/8/2009 9:56:53 PM

Reviewer: sexless, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have had sexual side effects, but so far I can't tell how severe they may be as my body may still be adjusting to the drug. Initially, and still (after 2 months), I noticed that while I can reach a physical climax and ejaculate without any problem (unlike with Prozac where this had become difficult), the "rush" felt in the brain is missing -- no toe-curling reaction that leads to t ... Show Full Comment

3/31/2009 1:41:49 PM

Reviewer: christy, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Only on this for one week now, I'm not sure I'm qualified to make a review. However, I can say that I've never had trouble sleeping before now. The last few days, I've woken hours after falling asleep and never went back to sleep. I'm exhausted, not more energetic as I was 'supposed' to get.

3/16/2009 8:59:07 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
This is nowhere near as effective for me as the brand name (Wellbutrin). When I had to switch, (my insurance stopped paying for the brand name) my symptoms came back, even though the dosage remained the same.

bloodstream
Tips to help prevent clots.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.
Live and thrive.
gloved hand holding syringe
10 preventable diseases.
man eating meal
Folates, green tea and more.
Woman with stressed, fatigue
Get relief tips.
restroom sign
Food and drinks that make you go.
Understanding RA.