Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of bupropion HCl Oral.

12/26/2007 4:56:21 PM

Reviewer: mr. c, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have just started useing this medication and at first all I had was a little weird feeling in my head for the first few days. Now after using it by it self ( I started it with smaller doses of the drug I had been useing ) for a week or so, the same feeling I had before is back, even I am not at the full dosage yet. I called the doctor who prescribed it and was told to use for a few more days, ... Show Full Comment

12/2/2007 8:53:50 PM

Reviewer: danbarn, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have dysthymic disorder and GAD. Wellbutrin makes me feel so much better. It gives me lots of energy and gives me a general feeling of well being.

11/30/2007 9:14:21 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This was the first drug I was treated with for depression/mood disorder at 14 and now at 23 I have found my way back to it, combined with a dose of Ritalin. This has been the only drug that doesnt make me tired or hazy or constantly hungry and craving carbs.

11/8/2007 4:20:24 PM

Reviewer: Ms. V, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
because it doesn't have the coating that Wellbutrin does, it disolves too quickly. I take it in the morning, and by 5pm and I want to rip my hair out. I'll pay more for the Wellbutrin!

11/4/2007 7:19:19 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this for 10 years. I think it works pretty good , with little sexual side affects. However, when things get tough, I have to also add Lexapro to keep me from crashing.

bloodstream
Tips to help prevent clots.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.
Live and thrive.
gloved hand holding syringe
10 preventable diseases.
man eating meal
Folates, green tea and more.
Woman with stressed, fatigue
Get relief tips.
restroom sign
Food and drinks that make you go.
Understanding RA.