Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of bupropion HCl Oral.

5/19/2009 7:26:28 PM

Reviewer: Back in business!, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This medicine has done wonders for me. I've been using it now for 2 months. I have so much energy, it's unbelievable! I have my sex life back too! It's great!

4/18/2009 11:35:37 PM

Reviewer: Pepper87, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've been taking it for just about a month and I like it ok. I lost a lot of weight the first two weeks and since then the only side effects I've experienced are nausea and some anxiety. It helps my depression as well as the expensive drugs I was on before so I'm going to continue with it.

4/11/2009 2:26:00 PM

Reviewer: Neala, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I could only sleep a couple of hours when I first started taking it so started taking it in the a.m.

4/8/2009 9:56:53 PM

Reviewer: sexless, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have had sexual side effects, but so far I can't tell how severe they may be as my body may still be adjusting to the drug. Initially, and still (after 2 months), I noticed that while I can reach a physical climax and ejaculate without any problem (unlike with Prozac where this had become difficult), the "rush" felt in the brain is missing -- no toe-curling reaction that leads to t ... Show Full Comment

3/31/2009 1:41:49 PM

Reviewer: christy, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Only on this for one week now, I'm not sure I'm qualified to make a review. However, I can say that I've never had trouble sleeping before now. The last few days, I've woken hours after falling asleep and never went back to sleep. I'm exhausted, not more energetic as I was 'supposed' to get.