Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of bupropion HCl Oral.

4/11/2009 2:26:00 PM

Reviewer: Neala, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I could only sleep a couple of hours when I first started taking it so started taking it in the a.m.

4/8/2009 9:56:53 PM

Reviewer: sexless, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have had sexual side effects, but so far I can't tell how severe they may be as my body may still be adjusting to the drug. Initially, and still (after 2 months), I noticed that while I can reach a physical climax and ejaculate without any problem (unlike with Prozac where this had become difficult), the "rush" felt in the brain is missing -- no toe-curling reaction that leads to t ... Show Full Comment

3/31/2009 1:41:49 PM

Reviewer: christy, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Only on this for one week now, I'm not sure I'm qualified to make a review. However, I can say that I've never had trouble sleeping before now. The last few days, I've woken hours after falling asleep and never went back to sleep. I'm exhausted, not more energetic as I was 'supposed' to get.

3/16/2009 8:59:07 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
This is nowhere near as effective for me as the brand name (Wellbutrin). When I had to switch, (my insurance stopped paying for the brand name) my symptoms came back, even though the dosage remained the same.

2/28/2009 11:57:26 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I lost some weight when I started these pills!

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.