Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of bupropion HCl Oral.

4/27/2014 3:20:41 PM

Reviewer: 75 or over Male (Patient)

Comment:
every side effect hit me from rapid heart rate and mode swings. do not take this drug

4/26/2014 11:15:31 AM

Reviewer: Sunnie, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking bupropion for almost a month. The first two weeks were difficult. I experienced all the classic side effects. Groggy, weird taste in mouth, sadness and preoccupied with thoughts of dying. Now, I feel like a new woman. Energized and thinking positive. I'm so thankful I stuck it out. There was a moment when I thought it wasn't worth it. Trust me it is!!

4/21/2014 2:43:29 PM

Reviewer: 75 or over Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I increased my bupropion xl 150 mg. to 300 mg and found I have tremors in one of my arms.

4/15/2014 4:27:30 PM

Reviewer: Y_We_Here, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
First took bupropion several years ago and had no more desire to smoke. This was before it was prescribed for people who wanted to quit smoking. I mentioned that to my doctor and he discounted it. Whatever. Bupropion worked very well for me with my chronic depression for a few years mostly by helping me focus and get out of bed in the morning. I switched to Paxil when the side effects of clen ... Show Full Comment

4/8/2014 12:39:03 PM

Reviewer: sasha, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I don't notice a difference in my mood still depressed. but my weight has remained the same

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.