Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of bupropion HCl Oral.

4/12/2010 4:28:47 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have ALOT more engergy, this is good because before I was ALWAYS tired, and could sleep anytime any place. I seem to be loosing weight, its easier than ever. The problem....I was diagnosed with PMDD shortly after starting this medication, also, I SWEAT LIKE A PIG!! Normal activities, like walking through the grocery store, make me sweat, its embarassing. Also, I have to take it as soon as I wa ... Show Full Comment

4/11/2010 8:41:45 PM

Reviewer: Bald or fat, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
******Ladies, ladies I took Wellbutrine 2 years ago and had some pills left over from when i stop taking them. But since all of these job layoffs i had to resume taking this medication. I went back to the doctor for a refill and he gave me this mess... Let me tell you "I have thinned out and have bald spots in my head"... My hair has came out in patches, now I have to decide either baldn ... Show Full Comment

4/10/2010 4:21:26 PM

Reviewer: HB, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Depression
3/28/2010 4:58:56 PM

Reviewer: pastorgeorgette, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking Burpropion for over a year depression at a lower level and i have energy and don't over eat as much. but I still get sad and angry. I have been snoring have ringing in my ear said to have nerve damage in my ear. Wow!! after reading other reviews I'm going to stop taking it.

1/23/2010 12:36:07 PM

Reviewer: Butterfly63640, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My doctor swiched me from Lexapro to Bupropion in early January. I went back two week later because I felt like I was losing my mind due to the ringing in my ears which caused me a lack of sleep then anxiety, trouble concentrating, confusion, irritability and a number of other symptoms. I think this product should be banned. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone!!!!

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver