Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of bupropion HCl oral.

4/18/2010 12:59:32 AM

Reviewer: Happy User, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I've been taking 300mg for just under two months now. It has definitely leveled out my moods and allievated depression. It also helps me stay focused and lose weight. My only complaint is that I experience tremors periodically in my limbs, especially at night. Otherwise it's highly effective.

4/12/2010 4:28:47 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have ALOT more engergy, this is good because before I was ALWAYS tired, and could sleep anytime any place. I seem to be loosing weight, its easier than ever. The problem....I was diagnosed with PMDD shortly after starting this medication, also, I SWEAT LIKE A PIG!! Normal activities, like walking through the grocery store, make me sweat, its embarassing. Also, I have to take it as soon as I wa ... Show Full Comment

4/11/2010 8:41:45 PM

Reviewer: Bald or fat, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    ******Ladies, ladies I took Wellbutrine 2 years ago and had some pills left over from when i stop taking them. But since all of these job layoffs i had to resume taking this medication. I went back to the doctor for a refill and he gave me this mess... Let me tell you "I have thinned out and have bald spots in my head"... My hair has came out in patches, now I have to decide either baldn ... Show Full Comment

4/10/2010 4:21:26 PM

Reviewer: HB, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Depression
    3/28/2010 4:58:56 PM

Reviewer: pastorgeorgette, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been taking Burpropion for over a year depression at a lower level and i have energy and don't over eat as much. but I still get sad and angry. I have been snoring have ringing in my ear said to have nerve damage in my ear. Wow!! after reading other reviews I'm going to stop taking it.