Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of bupropion HCl Oral.

11/11/2009 10:24:01 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on celexa quite awhile, and even though it has helped my anxiety issue's found myself tired, which contributed to my anxiety. We added bupropion in the a.m and late afternoon, and it has made a significant improvement in my energy level over the last couple of years.

10/23/2009 5:56:39 PM

Reviewer: boomer28, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking it for 4 weeks now and I can function better. I have had headaches everyday and I am hoping that will go away.

10/11/2009 12:32:36 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I first started on Lexapro for severe depression, thought about checking myself out everyday. The lexapro worked great right away but I was unable to have an orgasm. My doc swithed me to bupropion, it worked also right away and the best part is I have my sex life back and am not depressed anymore!! When I started taking bupropion for the first week or so I had a lot of trouble sleeping, I w ... Show Full Comment

10/8/2009 6:54:14 PM

Reviewer: chriswaters4, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
This medicine greatly helps out with my "depression" but has a tendency to be "The devil in a bottle" for me at times.

8/24/2009 10:37:01 PM

Reviewer: Betty boop, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have experienced a better way of feeling a normal person and that energy is a really good thing when you have 4 childern. I also have had hair loss that i am really worryed about and not being able to sleep really good. other then that things are good.

man rubbing painful knee