Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of bupropion HCl Oral.

10/11/2009 12:32:36 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I first started on Lexapro for severe depression, thought about checking myself out everyday. The lexapro worked great right away but I was unable to have an orgasm. My doc swithed me to bupropion, it worked also right away and the best part is I have my sex life back and am not depressed anymore!! When I started taking bupropion for the first week or so I had a lot of trouble sleeping, I w ... Show Full Comment

10/8/2009 6:54:14 PM

Reviewer: chriswaters4, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
This medicine greatly helps out with my "depression" but has a tendency to be "The devil in a bottle" for me at times.

8/24/2009 10:37:01 PM

Reviewer: Betty boop, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have experienced a better way of feeling a normal person and that energy is a really good thing when you have 4 childern. I also have had hair loss that i am really worryed about and not being able to sleep really good. other then that things are good.

7/28/2009 9:48:15 PM

Reviewer: bren2424, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this med about 1 week so far I don't really feel a difference.I have had a few headaches and some sharp pains in my head.

7/17/2009 12:34:25 PM

Reviewer: Mike, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This drug has put me in a state of complete disfunction ! I can't seem to coordinate things and gone into a state where I am so angry or cry at the slightest thing.I don't think that it's all it's cracked up to be. Don't mix the generic with the wellbutrin !!