Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of bupropion HCl Oral.

4/27/2014 3:20:41 PM

Reviewer: 75 or over Male (Patient)

Comment:
every side effect hit me from rapid heart rate and mode swings. do not take this drug

4/26/2014 11:15:31 AM

Reviewer: Sunnie, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking bupropion for almost a month. The first two weeks were difficult. I experienced all the classic side effects. Groggy, weird taste in mouth, sadness and preoccupied with thoughts of dying. Now, I feel like a new woman. Energized and thinking positive. I'm so thankful I stuck it out. There was a moment when I thought it wasn't worth it. Trust me it is!!

4/21/2014 2:43:29 PM

Reviewer: 75 or over Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I increased my bupropion xl 150 mg. to 300 mg and found I have tremors in one of my arms.

4/15/2014 4:27:30 PM

Reviewer: Y_We_Here, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
First took bupropion several years ago and had no more desire to smoke. This was before it was prescribed for people who wanted to quit smoking. I mentioned that to my doctor and he discounted it. Whatever. Bupropion worked very well for me with my chronic depression for a few years mostly by helping me focus and get out of bed in the morning. I switched to Paxil when the side effects of clen ... Show Full Comment

4/8/2014 12:39:03 PM

Reviewer: sasha, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I don't notice a difference in my mood still depressed. but my weight has remained the same

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver