Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of bupropion HCl oral.

8/21/2008 10:25:34 PM

Reviewer: MikeTimLarry, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I was on Wellbutrin XL 150mg twice a day doing great. Now comes the generic and I have to take 300mg once a day. I get heavy anxiety, shakes, sweats, irritable, stressed, it just sucks. I feel like crap. I asked my doctor to switch me back and the insurance company says they will not cover the Wellbutrin only the generic. This sucks! I do not feel like myself at all.

8/19/2008 11:56:29 AM

Reviewer: ladybailey21, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I was on this about 2 years ago and quit. Mistake. I thought i would try some more natural paths like exercise, eating well, homeopathic remedys, vitamins, etc. but to no avail. However i'm a yoga instructor now! I got progressively worse to the point that it nearly distroyed my fiance' and it had wrecked a few other relationships in its wake. I had become this evil person, with anger, a ... Show Full Comment

8/4/2008 8:07:03 PM

Reviewer: Lou, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I think perhaps this drug is causing my hair to thin...and I am extremely concerned, as otherwise the drug has helped me. Is there any other drug that helps with depression, helps with energy level and NO hair thining?

7/28/2008 8:49:50 AM

Reviewer: klhpopo, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been taking wellbutrin xl almost a yr now. Last month switched to this generic brand, w/in 1 wk, I began starting having chest pain, irregular heart beats, palpatations, Rapid heart rates. Took a month to realize it was the change in brands after 2 hospital visits and being scared half to death.

7/24/2008 1:14:36 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been taking this for 3 months and i have just started noticing that i am getting tremmers in my hands. So the doctor is taking me off it and switching me to cymbalta. Other than that is has been working great for me i wish i wasnt getting the tremmers as i am not looking forward to the change. I have been taking the 150 mg and the doctor just said to not take 2 a day just one for 3 days an ... Show Full Comment