Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Wellbutrin Oral.

11/11/2013 2:08:16 PM

Reviewer: M&M, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
It works well for anxiety attacks, but I can't tolerate the side effects. The dry-mouth is the worst, but the inside of my mouth is also having some inflammation causing me to bite my tongue often & the inside of my cheeks and lips, a sore throat, and now cavities which suddenly appeared. I need to get off this stuff now.

10/20/2013 1:24:33 PM

Reviewer: pjl, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have diarrhea all day long. I am taking 150 mg twice/day. I started out taking it once a day, 150 mg.( had diarrhea then as well). This was all under my Dr. care.

10/12/2013 12:35:03 PM

Reviewer: Paul, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Hello, Wellbutrin has worked well for me. However, has anyone had a very slight sore throat or a cold-like nasal feeling or a chesty cough as a suspected side effect of Wellbutrin? Am on 150 mg a day together with 100 mg of Sertraline. I have been on Wellbutrin for around five months and my symptoms have been with me for a similar period. One website indicated that 11% of side effects from Well ... Show Full Comment

10/2/2013 3:03:23 PM

Reviewer: vtx1800cron, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
when I started taking it I was tired and depressed and disatisfied with life. I could get the energy to leave the house. now I am feeling mass anxiety and still can't leave the house. I traded 1 symptom for a worce 1

9/15/2013 6:46:09 PM

Reviewer: rkdb, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I took Zoloft for many years and felt it was no longer working. I have been suffering from depression for several years now while working through marital problems. I also have Graves' Disease and had my thyroid removed, that resulted in a paralyzed vocal cord which I have just had surgery to repair. I also have been through menopause. My doctor decided to change me from Zoloft to Wellbutrin ... Show Full Comment