Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Wellbutrin oral.

4/1/2008 3:19:10 PM

Reviewer: cravingchaos, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    Wellbuprin has helped my depression more than other antidepressants, but I'm still moderately depressed. However, it has not caused any weight gain. In fact, I've lost 20 pounds that I gained on other antidepressants. Also, it has the complete opposite effect on my libido than other antidepressants. It actually enhances my sex drive.

3/31/2008 9:35:35 AM

Reviewer: Victory, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been on Paxil and earlier, Zoloft for the past 15 years. I am now switching to Wellbutrin to try to wean myself from antidepressants. Is Wellbutrin addicting like Paxil is? K

3/26/2008 9:46:05 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I am on 75mg of Wellbutin It gives me mild headaches and I am having blurred vison I get a little dizzy sometimes when I am walking too. However it has made me feel happier and my psoriasis has decreased greatly. I just hate the blurred vision and I do feel a little tired during the day I've only been on it for a month so I will see if my body gets used to it.

3/24/2008 10:52:15 AM

Reviewer: heidi19961, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years

Comment:
    Was on just celexa 40mg/day. Now taking that along w/wellbutrin 300mg day. I have also eliminated a lot of the stress causing some my depression by getting a divorce. I've never noticed it lowering my appetite which would be nice! I also take 5mg of generic ambien to help me sleep thru night. Without it, I wake up and down the whole night. So far, it's going great!

3/17/2008 1:55:16 PM

Reviewer: jlt1951, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have only been on it a short time - getting off Zoloft which made me gain weight & no libido. So far I feel fine on 150 - increased to 300 a day starting today. First thing I feel is nauseous & sweaty. Does this eventually decrease?