Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Wellbutrin Oral.

12/21/2007 2:23:38 AM

Reviewer: sakura_aoki, 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I just started wellbutrin about a week and a half ago. I had issues with Lexapro because it made me sleep almost 20 hours one night a week. So far I do notice a loss of appetite, and nice as that is, I have to make sure at the end of each day that i have had enough to eat. This may have to do with taking concerta which also lowers appetite. I really don't feel jittery or anything. It defainetl ... Show Full Comment

12/20/2007 3:59:56 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Depression
12/17/2007 5:50:32 PM

Comment:

Condition: Depression
12/16/2007 7:54:17 PM

Reviewer: MLC076, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I just started taking Wellbutrin, I was on Lexapro since 2005 and I switched because of the weight gain over the past couple of years. I started taking Lexapro because I lost the only 2 members of my family in 2005 in a matter of a week and Lexapro worked GREAT! I was never sick or anything on it, but now that I've been on Wellbutrin for the past 4 weeks I've noticed that I get headaches ... Show Full Comment

12/14/2007 1:56:34 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My husband passed and I needed a little bit of help during the holidays with Lexapro. I am jittery but for the most part it has given me energy and a better mood.

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture