Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Wellbutrin Oral.

12/14/2007 1:56:34 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My husband passed and I needed a little bit of help during the holidays with Lexapro. I am jittery but for the most part it has given me energy and a better mood.

12/20/2007 3:59:56 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Depression
12/17/2007 5:50:32 PM

Comment:

Condition: Depression
12/16/2007 7:54:17 PM

Reviewer: MLC076, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I just started taking Wellbutrin, I was on Lexapro since 2005 and I switched because of the weight gain over the past couple of years. I started taking Lexapro because I lost the only 2 members of my family in 2005 in a matter of a week and Lexapro worked GREAT! I was never sick or anything on it, but now that I've been on Wellbutrin for the past 4 weeks I've noticed that I get headaches ... Show Full Comment

12/10/2007 7:13:00 PM

Reviewer: dcampbell, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have lost 8 pounds since starting Wellbutrin SR 3 weeks ago. I don't even want to eat. Which is a good thing because when I was depressed my appetite was way out of control. I still need to lose 15 pounds and I know I will be able to accomplish that on this medicine.

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.