Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Wellbutrin Oral.

11/22/2007 6:13:04 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Caregiver)

Comment:
side effects of constipation, insomnia and anxiety with use of this drug at 300mg a day.

12/10/2007 7:13:00 PM

Reviewer: dcampbell, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have lost 8 pounds since starting Wellbutrin SR 3 weeks ago. I don't even want to eat. Which is a good thing because when I was depressed my appetite was way out of control. I still need to lose 15 pounds and I know I will be able to accomplish that on this medicine.

12/9/2007 8:20:06 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have struggled with depression my whole life and I am not 34. I have been one-and-off meds since 2000. In April 2007 I went back on the meds again. This time it was Zoloft, which made me feel terrific when it kicked in, but I gradually needed more and more until I (at 110 lbs) was at the maximum dosage of 200mg generic Zoloft (sertraline) by September 2007. So my psychiatrist added Wellbutrin, w ... Show Full Comment

11/28/2007 11:16:27 AM

Comment:
I was taken off another anti-depressant because it caused weight gain for me. I haven't noticed this as a miracle weigh loss product or as a miracle depression product. I can cope each day and that with bible study and finding time for myself have helped.

11/19/2007 5:45:39 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
Diagnosed with depression in 1999;took other meds but didn't like side effects (especially with libido). Wellbutrin has worked very well, but recently I've had to increase my dose because its effects were waning. I still would recommend this drug - especially in conjunction with therapy.

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture