Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Wellbutrin Oral.

12/14/2007 1:56:34 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My husband passed and I needed a little bit of help during the holidays with Lexapro. I am jittery but for the most part it has given me energy and a better mood.

12/17/2007 5:50:32 PM

Comment:

Condition: Depression
12/16/2007 7:54:17 PM

Reviewer: MLC076, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I just started taking Wellbutrin, I was on Lexapro since 2005 and I switched because of the weight gain over the past couple of years. I started taking Lexapro because I lost the only 2 members of my family in 2005 in a matter of a week and Lexapro worked GREAT! I was never sick or anything on it, but now that I've been on Wellbutrin for the past 4 weeks I've noticed that I get headaches ... Show Full Comment

12/10/2007 7:13:00 PM

Reviewer: dcampbell, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have lost 8 pounds since starting Wellbutrin SR 3 weeks ago. I don't even want to eat. Which is a good thing because when I was depressed my appetite was way out of control. I still need to lose 15 pounds and I know I will be able to accomplish that on this medicine.

12/9/2007 8:20:06 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have struggled with depression my whole life and I am not 34. I have been one-and-off meds since 2000. In April 2007 I went back on the meds again. This time it was Zoloft, which made me feel terrific when it kicked in, but I gradually needed more and more until I (at 110 lbs) was at the maximum dosage of 200mg generic Zoloft (sertraline) by September 2007. So my psychiatrist added Wellbutrin, w ... Show Full Comment