Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Wellbutrin Oral.

9/30/2007 11:56:53 PM

Reviewer: SAnne, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
This particular drug had no effect at all. After several months of trying it, my physician switched me to Zoloft, which worked better with my body chemistry. However, I do know of others who have been helped a great deal by Wellbutrin.

9/29/2007 9:24:28 AM

Reviewer: KWH, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had been taking Zoloft for depression without effect. I began taking Wellbutrin SR and within a day I was feeling great. My wife commented that "I have my old husband back."

9/25/2007 1:38:54 PM

Reviewer: jazzer, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years

Comment:
I have been taking Bupropion 100 mg daily for one year. The side effects have been minimal

9/25/2007 11:46:33 AM

Reviewer: Taximan, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
Wellbutrin worked for me on the very 1st day I took it. It totally alleviated my depression until I suffered a death in the family. But before that it made me so happy that people thought I was high. I also like that it gives me a boost of energy. I didn't need much at 1st, only 75 mg a day. Now I take 150mg SR. I only use it on days I need to be active. That's another good thing about it. ... Show Full Comment

9/20/2007 5:29:57 PM

Reviewer: dq92506, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Still a little unfocused..my MD prescribed for depression and ADD. My moods are much better, don't feel like crying for no reason anymore. Lost 20 lbs so far too. Better outlook made it easier to exercise, plus the meds decrease my appetite.

Heart-Shaped Fried Egg
Can you benefit from them?
How to make the best choices for you.
Adult man lying awake in bed
How to recognize them.
smiling woman
Fight the effects of getting older.
chicken and veggie kabobs
What are you eating tonight?