Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of wellbutrin oral.

11/17/2007 7:50:01 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I had some really bad experiences with other anti-depressants (weight gain and loss of sexual interest) this one has been really great and has worked well to regulate everything.

11/14/2007 10:39:17 PM

Reviewer: kaylie, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I admitt it does keep me from taking naps during the day.I feel that my frustration level has gone done alot and I'm not so angry. But I still feel depressed alot and sad. So I guess in the 6 weeks that I have been taking it that it has helped in many ways. But has not truly taken away my depression. I stopped smoking completly and have not smoked since beginning wellbutrin...funny that I did ... Show Full Comment

11/14/2007 10:13:09 PM

Reviewer: vrun, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking only 150mg..and seemed more depressed. My doctor increased my dosage to 300mg and I felt much better. However, I was challenged recalling details in mid-sentence. Overall it affected my short term memory. I thought I could manage because it was only obvious to me. But, after about 6 months on it, I realized it was not worth it.

11/10/2007 7:45:41 AM

Reviewer: Deb, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
It seems like this medicine has made me start wanting to eat less,but a little depress.

11/9/2007 8:57:43 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I began taking this medication and it did nothing for me! I ended up stoping the medication after 3 mos.

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.