Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of wellbutrin oral.

8/20/2015 3:34:43 PM

Reviewer: TexMex, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Wellbutrin has been the only antidepressant that's worked for me. I enjoy life again and now that I'm active my weight is within normal range, and the extra benefits are that I'm more focused and organized. Even family members who were against me taking Wellbutrin have changed their minds after seeing me enjoy life again. I will not feel guilty taking this antidepressant (it is not a s ... Show Full Comment

8/6/2015 8:51:56 PM

Reviewer: dayway44, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking Wellbutrim for depression. Its really has helped a lot. It does cause me too have a very dry mouth. Buy I was able to quite smoking too while taken it. Which I didn't expect. I told my doctor that I had finally quit and he told me that it was also used for too quit smoking too. I have tried for years to quit and have never been able too. Because of my nerves and panic attacks. ... Show Full Comment

8/5/2015 4:47:40 AM

Reviewer: Tino, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Taken with a low dose of Prozac, my depression subsided tremendously. Keeps me focused thoughout the day, no major side effects.

6/30/2015 12:57:23 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking Wellbutrin xl for around two weeks and I feel like it could be a miracle drug for me. Unfortunately I get really bad migraines and Wellbutrin gave me three of the worst migraines I've ever had. Unrelieved by pain meds. After reading these reviews, I've decided to keep taking it with hopes the migraines wIll get back to normal. I thought I was having a stroke.

4/20/2015 11:35:54 PM

Reviewer: Colorado, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
This medicine really works well. It has made a huge difference in reducing negative feelings and deep depression. I had to stop it because it causes insomnia.

Does your kid have symptoms?