Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of oxymetazoline nasal.

1/17/2011 9:54:23 PM

Reviewer: Trina, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Instantly there was relief. I hate when I have a stuffy nose. It takes so much from me. Like I said the relief was instant

1/28/2010 7:44:09 AM

Reviewer: Pete, 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been using the Sudafed Brand of this product and it works unbelievably well. It lasts for 10-12 hours, but I do find myself using it probably more often than recommended. I think that is due to the fact that it works so well, almost instantly, so anytime I am slightly congested, I do use it.

9/25/2009 7:55:05 AM

Reviewer: Happy Breathing, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years

Comment:
I am a 38yr old female who lives for this medications effectiveness. I've used it of and on for several years when I need relief from seasonal allergies or stuffiness and congestion from the common cold. I use the Rite Aid brand and it has been a life saver to me and my entire family. I have never had a problem with its lasting effects nor have I had an addiction to it. It usually clears my sy ... Show Full Comment

7/24/2009 11:59:28 PM

Reviewer: dzo, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
If you suffer from chronic sinusitis it's the best thing in the world.Too bad you can only use it for three days! Someone needs to find something that works as well long term.Nasal steroids cost too much and does not do as much as this drug.Just my opinion I might be wrong!

3/31/2009 12:33:00 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Caregiver)

Comment:
My allergies are so bad during the summer that I have the use this drug frequently. You won't technically get addicted to it so much as become dependent upon it to breathe normally; especially while laying down. Be very cautious if you decide to use this drug, it WILL work for you, but the fact that it works so well, makes people want to use it more than recommended. Facial congestion and h ... Show Full Comment

man rubbing painful knee