Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of oxymetazoline nasl.

2/18/2014 2:48:31 PM

Reviewer: dogma, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Stuffy Nose
8/13/2011 9:47:49 PM

Reviewer: burbigel, 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had bad side effects from this medication such as, itching, rashes, behavioral problems such as depression, thoughts of suiside.

2/23/2011 10:32:27 PM

Reviewer: Soldier for life, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
My Army Doctors all have panic attacks when I tell them I am using Afrin, but other Rx nasal sprays (cortico-steroids and anti-histamines)have almost no effect, except side effects. I have asked them why Afrin is so bad, but the ONLY side effect is that you may become dependent on it. Being that I have literally been congested my entire life without pause, Afrin is a lifesaver! One could argue tha ... Show Full Comment

1/17/2011 9:54:23 PM

Reviewer: Trina, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Instantly there was relief. I hate when I have a stuffy nose. It takes so much from me. Like I said the relief was instant

1/28/2010 7:44:09 AM

Reviewer: Pete, 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been using the Sudafed Brand of this product and it works unbelievably well. It lasts for 10-12 hours, but I do find myself using it probably more often than recommended. I think that is due to the fact that it works so well, almost instantly, so anytime I am slightly congested, I do use it.