Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Delsym Oral.

12/19/2014 12:11:38 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
daytime - all fine; suppressed my wicked cough; nite time - total disaster - not one second of sleep & I dont have insomnia.

12/5/2014 8:12:58 AM

Reviewer: Lisa, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Dry cough disrupting my whole office yesterday , so ran out to the nearest pharmacy who recommend this product. Took a dose which helped. Another before bed, woke up 1 am with burning stomach, restless mind. Weird awake dreams. Alarm off at 6am, got up shaky , dizzy, blurred vision. I feel awful and have a long day of work ahead. When will this wear off?

11/23/2014 4:45:57 AM

Reviewer: Chloe, 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I took the recommended amount and got a high off of it. I felt unreal and disconnected. I have never used drugs in my life but everyone told me that it sounded like I was high. I also felt nauseated! I will NEVER take this again.

11/5/2014 1:26:12 PM

Reviewer: ctdriver, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Not recommended - woke up 3 hours after taking it confused,jittery,foggy and upset stomach.I could not get back to sleep and now a day later the smell or taste out of my system. It DID stop the coughing but forced me to take a sick day from work as I am still with side effects. After searching online all night i have found these sites and reviews. Dangerous kids playing with it to get high.

10/13/2014 8:12:44 AM

Reviewer: Laura, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Delsym helped me stop coughing so I could sleep. However this product givres me an itchy rash! I claw my skin and the only thing that seems to calm the itch is an aloe vera based product. The rash is always on my upper inner thighs, and in my arm pits, and it is a red raised bumpy area. It's a maddening itch, but I have to choose sleep or scratching. I imagine the itch comes from a dye in the ... Show Full Comment

man rubbing painful knee