Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Delsym Oral.

11/18/2009 9:04:00 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
My son is 4 yrs old and has not had a full night sleep or a nap in 2 days. He is irritable and not himself at all. My son is usually a very laid back 4 yr old who sleeps through the night and takes a nap daily until we started using delsym. We will not be using this medication again.

9/10/2009 2:27:02 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I feel like I have had a bottle of wine. I can't take this again if I need to function at the same time. I am also a health care provider and will not recommend this to my patients/family/friends again!

9/10/2009 8:17:39 AM

Reviewer: Lady O, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
It is the only effective cough medicine I have found. It has clear dosage instructions for different age groups and warnings not to exceed recommended amounts.

6/21/2009 3:24:49 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
Stopped my cough but kept me up all night

4/23/2009 1:54:08 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
I took my son to urgent care where they suggested that I give him Delsym, prior to that I had never heard of it! He's 2.5 and the doctor didn't recommend a doseage. I had no idea what it could do! My son has been in a hazy eyed, drunken state for the past three days, I didn't realize that Desylm was the culprit until I took him to the doctor to figure out what was going on?! Running in ... Show Full Comment

man rubbing painful knee
Causes, warning signs.
Live and thrive.
couple kissing
What do you know about locking lips?
man with problem