Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Delsym oral.

11/15/2013 2:17:05 PM

Reviewer: rolloutguy, 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I took this for a persistent, dry cough. It definitely worked at suppressing the cough and lasted the full 12 hours. However, after the second dose (10mL), I felt lightheaded and dizzy for the next 8 hours. My visual acuity was also impaired. Basically having trouble focusing. I would not advise using this if you need to go to work!

11/12/2013 12:35:00 PM

Reviewer: karen, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Symptoms include severe dizziness, raised blood pressure, almost a drunk feeling. But, I can breath a lot better, and my cold symptoms are gone! LOL!

8/2/2013 9:09:27 PM

Reviewer: Capfam, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Killed my cough but then killed my night and day. I woke up literally dizzy and seeing double after a horribly restless night. All day I have been dizzy, wobbly disoriented. Honestly, it has been 19 hours since I took it and I'm still light-headed. Never again.

4/17/2013 7:35:25 AM

Reviewer: cough reliever, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
very easy to use works very well had to take only twice cough was gone!!!!!!!!!!1

4/6/2013 3:17:00 PM

Reviewer: poo, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I've taken this several times to help ease my coughing during the night so I can sleep. I've used the liquid and the lozenges. It had ZERO effect on my cough. Didn't suppress my cough at all. Plus it makes me have extremely unrestful sleep...when I take up I must wake up 30 times in the night! Not good.