Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of delsym oral.

11/23/2014 4:45:57 AM

Reviewer: Chloe, 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I took the recommended amount and got a high off of it. I felt unreal and disconnected. I have never used drugs in my life but everyone told me that it sounded like I was high. I also felt nauseated! I will NEVER take this again.

11/5/2014 1:26:12 PM

Reviewer: ctdriver, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Not recommended - woke up 3 hours after taking it confused,jittery,foggy and upset stomach.I could not get back to sleep and now a day later the smell or taste out of my system. It DID stop the coughing but forced me to take a sick day from work as I am still with side effects. After searching online all night i have found these sites and reviews. Dangerous kids playing with it to get high.

10/13/2014 8:12:44 AM

Reviewer: Laura, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Delsym helped me stop coughing so I could sleep. However this product givres me an itchy rash! I claw my skin and the only thing that seems to calm the itch is an aloe vera based product. The rash is always on my upper inner thighs, and in my arm pits, and it is a red raised bumpy area. It's a maddening itch, but I have to choose sleep or scratching. I imagine the itch comes from a dye in the ... Show Full Comment

9/8/2014 6:17:34 PM

Reviewer: Dana, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Had a dry cough, took Delsym syrup. I feel nausea, very light headed, stomach upset, even 12 hrs after I took a teaspoonful. Couldn't sleep all night, now I'm falling asleep at my desk. There is something in this medication that makes you feel very strange! Would not recommend.

3/31/2014 6:30:30 AM

Reviewer: bianca, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
My first 2 attempts with this syrup were negative. I am not going to sumit myself to the several after effects I read on the Web site, when my 2 attempts to control the cough failed. The Pharmacist recommended it as a new type of cough supressant but definely not working for me. Never tried other cough medicines before but DELSY very disappointing.

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture