Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of delsym oral.

6/21/2009 3:24:49 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
Stopped my cough but kept me up all night

4/23/2009 1:54:08 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
I took my son to urgent care where they suggested that I give him Delsym, prior to that I had never heard of it! He's 2.5 and the doctor didn't recommend a doseage. I had no idea what it could do! My son has been in a hazy eyed, drunken state for the past three days, I didn't realize that Desylm was the culprit until I took him to the doctor to figure out what was going on?! Running in ... Show Full Comment

4/2/2009 12:44:56 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this medication for the last 4 days for a cough associated with my allergies. I had no side affects in the beginning, but during the last 2 days my head has been spinning and feeling very lightheaded. Being this disoriented just will not work for me. I am looking for other options.

3/25/2009 2:19:41 PM

Reviewer: ladybuilder, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have only taken two doses and withing two hours I have gotten diarrhea. It slows my cough, but i guess it is forcing the phlegm out of one end instead of the other....

3/10/2009 12:15:32 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This medicine does not work. It should be taken off the market for the side effects alone. Kids are abusing it and getting high with it. For a cough, a spoonful of honey works better!