Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Xalatan Opht.

7/8/2011 10:56:05 AM

Reviewer: donaldrodgers2@aol.com

Comment:

Condition: Increased Pressure in the Eye
6/13/2011 10:23:25 PM

Reviewer: yoyo, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This is the second time I have tried xalatan. The first time I lasted about a month this time I am a week into it and I think I am going to have to stop it again, my body hurts my muscles ake and I feel sick all the time. I keep telling myself that it will go away after awhile, but I dont know how long I can keep feeling this way.

5/18/2011 12:21:42 AM

Reviewer: weezer, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Increased Pressure in the Eye
3/3/2011 12:51:22 PM

Reviewer: DJ, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
Xalatan has been completely effective in keeping my increased eye pressure down with no noticeable side effects for the past 5 years. I live in Spain and my national health plan covers most of the cost (I pay the equivalent of $10 a month for Xalatan), so the cost has not been an issue for me. I'm sure that there are many, many people like me, whose experience with this drug has been totally s ... Show Full Comment

1/26/2011 1:06:47 PM

Reviewer: sue, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Caregiver)

Comment:
my husband has been on this drug for about 5 months now, seems to be effective in lowering the pressure in his eyes but the side effects have become almost unbearable for him, he wakes up with his eyes matted shut, his eyes and surrounding areas have become so red and swollen they have even bled. eyes are itchy, watery, always look like he is crying, his doctor is thinking about stopping the medi ... Show Full Comment

Check your BMI.
Woman running
And how to fix them?
Check your BMI.
Girl drinking orange juice
How to keep yours at bay.