Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Xalatan ophthalmic.

12/28/2011 2:50:01 PM

Reviewer: deb, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    No side effects. Pressure was 32, now down to 16. I have been taking it for over 2 years. Recently was switched to generic due to group insurance coverage. The generic is NOT working for me.

11/2/2011 11:11:19 AM

Reviewer: Carrie, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    Had been on Xalatan since Jan. 2007. In April, 2011, switched to generic. Have been getting sinus headaches and back-of-neck pain, almost daily since April. Altho Drs have diagnosed sinus problems, two rounds of antibiotics and nasal steroid spray don't help. Pain is not debilitating, but aspirin or other OTC pain meds don't relieve pain. Reading reviews of others makes me wonder if t ... Show Full Comment

10/6/2011 11:03:38 PM

Reviewer: KL, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I only used the generic version of this drug (latanoprost) 3 times. Each time I put it in, about an hour later I got a stiffening feeling around my eyes and down the area near my nose to my lips. The muscles quivered, lips felt slightly numb. 3rd night my heart started racing. But these symptoms went away in about an hour. Today, around noon, 12 hours after the last dose, I started sweating, got v ... Show Full Comment

7/8/2011 10:56:05 AM

Reviewer: donaldrodgers2@aol.com

Comment:

Condition: Increased Pressure in the Eye
    6/13/2011 10:23:25 PM

Reviewer: yoyo, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    This is the second time I have tried xalatan. The first time I lasted about a month this time I am a week into it and I think I am going to have to stop it again, my body hurts my muscles ake and I feel sick all the time. I keep telling myself that it will go away after awhile, but I dont know how long I can keep feeling this way.