Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of mirtazapine Oral.

1/29/2014 10:06:22 AM

Reviewer: TISH MAR, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Depression
1/16/2014 3:10:12 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This medicine was good at keeping me from depressed, but I couldn't let myself get angry, it gave me such a short temper. It did put me to sleep within the half hour the doctor promised, but its not for me.

1/10/2014 6:07:11 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I took mirtazapine for 2 years at 45 mg. It was very good at treating my depression. I didn't have any of the weight gain some people complain about, but it did make me crazy tired when I was working my way up to my therapeutic dose. Coming off of it has been a challenge. Nausea, and some recurrence of my panic disorder. My doctor had me do it really slowly; over several months- I can&# ... Show Full Comment

12/28/2013 3:39:28 PM

Reviewer: Sue, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Just started this med 3 days ago had to cut back makes me feel out of my realm, also makes me get angry easy would rather be depressed , not sure if the being angered easily will change.

12/21/2013 3:31:40 PM

Reviewer: Ann, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have found this medication very effective for both treating my depression and I have never slept better. The weight gain is over the top,I have always be in great shape and now I am over weight by about #40.Is there anything given to counteract this?

Healthy breakfast
What are you eating?
Young man exercising on bike
How not to get sick at the gym.
Woman scrutinizing nose in mirror
Tips that work.
close up of leg with psoriasis rash