Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of mirtazapine Oral.

1/29/2014 10:06:22 AM

Reviewer: TISH MAR, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Depression
1/16/2014 3:10:12 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This medicine was good at keeping me from depressed, but I couldn't let myself get angry, it gave me such a short temper. It did put me to sleep within the half hour the doctor promised, but its not for me.

1/10/2014 6:07:11 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I took mirtazapine for 2 years at 45 mg. It was very good at treating my depression. I didn't have any of the weight gain some people complain about, but it did make me crazy tired when I was working my way up to my therapeutic dose. Coming off of it has been a challenge. Nausea, and some recurrence of my panic disorder. My doctor had me do it really slowly; over several months- I can&# ... Show Full Comment

12/28/2013 3:39:28 PM

Reviewer: Sue, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Just started this med 3 days ago had to cut back makes me feel out of my realm, also makes me get angry easy would rather be depressed , not sure if the being angered easily will change.

12/21/2013 3:31:40 PM

Reviewer: Ann, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have found this medication very effective for both treating my depression and I have never slept better. The weight gain is over the top,I have always be in great shape and now I am over weight by about #40.Is there anything given to counteract this?