Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of mirtazapine oral.

4/20/2009 10:16:14 PM

Reviewer: Hane, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I started taking 30 mg at night to help me sleep and also to supplement my anti-depressant (Zoloft). It worked good - too good. I had trouble waking up in the morning and often slept through my alarm. I started taking it earlier in the evening (around 7:00pm). This worked great. Slept soundly. Then I noticed I was gaining weight quickly. I gained 25 pounds in 3 months. My appetite increased ... Show Full Comment

4/7/2009 11:26:24 PM

Reviewer: tilley, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    this drug has helped me with depression associated with pain.it also helps me sleep.I have no side effects on my current dose (30mg),but at 45mg I had headaches.It is also very cost effective.

4/6/2009 3:54:47 PM

Reviewer: Hopefull, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I take 15 mg at bedtime to help sleep and with GAD and Depression. It will knock you out, had some vivid dreams. Not scary dreams. Felt a little out of it in the morning. Don't take it too late at night or it's tough getting up. I've only been on it 1 week. Hopefully, won't need it on a regular basis. Keep Hope and GOD with you for strength.

3/21/2009 5:28:57 PM

Reviewer: SophistiCat, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    Taken as a supplement to Celexa. I take it for PTSD, Anxiety and Depression. It has really seemed to help a great deal. I have experienced a strange side effect though. I've developed either PAD or RLS. My doctor and I are working to find out if it's specifically the medication or whether it's merely exacerbating an already existent condition. Also tried to take it in the morning ... Show Full Comment

2/24/2009 1:32:07 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I gained 25 lbs in 4 months while taking this medication