Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Remeron Oral.

10/23/2007 3:37:45 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Chronic depressions

10/14/2007 5:46:43 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am so drowsy most of the day that I am unable to complete the simplest of tasks. If there is any type of confrontation I am a screaming witch. I am also on Effexor and feel like I belong in a wheel chair in an old peoples home, just staring at nothing all day.

10/12/2007 10:56:47 PM

Reviewer: Jazz, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Since being on remeron for over two years, I had gained an excessive amount of weight and my cholesteral has shot out of control over the roof top. Now that I'm off it, I have finally been able to control my weight and lowered my cholesterol.

10/12/2007 8:39:40 PM

Reviewer: cappy, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Happily, I have not experienced weight gain, however I have noticed I experience more frequent bouts of hunger. My husband says I don't snore as much since I started this medication, and I noticed I don't sneeze as much as I used. My sleep has been riddled with dreams. I've always had vivid dreams, now the dreams are extraordinary. Thankfully, no nightmares. I would be interested ... Show Full Comment

10/12/2007 3:49:54 PM

Reviewer: sackc135, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have had 100% more energy and might outlook on life has improved 100%. Am thrilled that the doctor put me on it. I also have had a 100% improvement of appatite.

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.