Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Remeron.

6/14/2011 6:30:53 PM

Reviewer: TNPO2, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Took the medicine for one week, and at the end of the week had a gun to my head. This stuff nearly killed me. My moods got really bad and I wanted to be left alone. After one week, wasn't suicidal, but didn't care what happened to me. Immediately got off the medicine.

6/10/2011 5:33:23 PM

Reviewer: Leslie A, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've suffered from depression and anxiety for years. I had taken Zoloft for quite a few years and it helped with depression but did nothing for the anxiety. I had to white knuckle the anxiety and use xanax for panic attacks. Last year, Zoloft quit helping with my depression and I was suffering. I tried a few alternate anti-depressants with no success. However, ffter taking Remeron for 2 d ... Show Full Comment

4/27/2011 5:45:42 PM

Reviewer: itsmedebra, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this for about 3 months and I really like it now. Never take it during the day. Knocks my lights out after about 45 min.after taking it at nite, do like the weight gain, needed it but I realize that i crave sweets mostly. I feel like my old self again. Only one complain and that is that if I have to drive long distance my eyes hurt really bad. They get red and dry and painful. DO N ... Show Full Comment

4/21/2011 3:30:33 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
started taking this drug Saturday.Its Thursday still havent slept more than 3 hours.Does give you an increase in appetite. Cant take this anymore had to get off of it .Very fuzzy during the day wide awake at night.Possible interaction w/ other meds?

4/15/2011 1:54:15 PM

Reviewer: Deb, Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am on this alittle over a week. Iwas put on it in the hospital and the morning after taking it I felt alot better on it

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture