Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of remeron oral.

5/28/2015 4:21:15 PM

Reviewer: sup, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was prescribed Remeron 30mg (on top of 30mg escitalopram) for panic disorder and depression. It has worked wonders for my panic attacks: I have not had a full-symptom panic attack since starting it. It also puts me to sleep every night which is highly appreciated. The downside: weight gain. I do not eat more than before I started, and yet I gained weight all year. I'd recommend frequent e ... Show Full Comment

1/25/2015 2:40:17 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
You will gain a tremendous amount of weight if you use Remeron. I was hungry literally all the time! I am a skinny to muscular guy who tried this drug for about 6 months and I gained over 30 pounds! The only thing that worked is it helped me sleep due to the weight gain. I normally don't eat very much or have an appetite, but I would go out for breakfast and eat a full pancake breakfast follow ... Show Full Comment

9/28/2014 9:33:49 PM

Reviewer: Bum, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
My doctor added to my Lexapro and I felt 100% better in about 3 weeks.I started gaining weight and he upped the dose to 40 mg per day not 20 and he said the higher doses causes you to lose weight, I have lost 10 pounds in 6 weeks. Over course I have cut out sugar and speed walk 2 miles about 5 days a week. But I had been doing that prior. Not the suger decrease but the excersie.

8/14/2014 11:09:02 AM

Reviewer: Kathleen, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I had dealt with major depression for years and had tried just about all of the antidepressants but did not improve. Finally my doc tried Remeron on me and I began to improve. I always claim that Remeron saved my life. I'll always be on several other antidepressants in addition to the Remeron due to the severity of the depression but at least I don't feel suicidal any longer.

8/11/2014 11:32:53 AM

Reviewer: toledo, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Have been taking a low dosage for 4weeks. Feeling better. A little sleepy. Gained 2lbs. Food tastes good again.

chest x-ray