Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of metamucil oral.

2/22/2012 10:12:54 AM

Reviewer: 75 or over Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I use the Pink Lemonade Metamucil and wonder if that's changing the color of my stools. I now have sort of yellow stools. But it's wonderful.

1/21/2012 11:20:59 AM

Reviewer: 75 or over Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking the Equate brand of Metamucil for a long time. I have also had bowel incontinency for several months. It occurred to me that it might be the Metamucil so I stopped taking it and the problem stopped. I don't know if I was taking too much, but I did not have the normal bowel movement. It was a good consistencoy, but I lost the slight cramping that I've always had with ... Show Full Comment

9/21/2011 10:06:02 AM

Reviewer: GLORIA, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
DOES METAMUCIL EXPIRE IF SO DOES IT HAVE A REVERSE EFFECT. WHEN I DRINK IT I USUALLY HAVE A NORMAL BOWEL MOVEMENT. I SOMETIMES FORGET TO DRINK IT. I HAVE HAD IT A WHILE AND FOR THE LAST FEW DAYS WHEN I DRINK IT I FEEL BLOATED AND NOT ABLE TO GO NORMAL SHOULD I THROW WHAT I HAVE LEFT AWAY AND BUY NEW.

7/22/2011 1:22:37 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Incomplete or Infrequent Bowel Movements
5/31/2011 12:32:39 AM

Reviewer: Roz, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have IBS and take metamucil 3x/day. It has helped me TREMENDOUSLY! Not only do I have clean, smooth bowel movements, metamucil has been extremely beneficial for my digestive system. Foods no longer give me stomach aches and I am no longer constipated! Trust me when I say this stuff is truly the miracle I needed to feel good everyday. It taste great! No gritty and grainy drink at all.