Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Allegra Oral.

3/27/2011 8:52:43 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was taking Claritin and decided to try Allegra OTC ... I had trouble sleeping and itch constantly. I also had runny nose again. It is back to Claritin for me.

3/21/2011 11:50:11 AM

Reviewer: anon, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
I bought a box of these otc and i wasn't impressed. They work for a while for sneezing, but my eyes still itch my nose still runs. For the price they charge for 5 of them, they should be miracle pills for all your allergy symtoms. Wiill not buy them again. Extremely disapointed.

1/7/2011 2:14:22 PM

Reviewer: nanarosa, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
My cough startd a couple of days befor Christmas 2010; I called my PCP and he called prescribed a 10 day treatmnt of antibiotic and a tiny pill for the cough; ten days came and went I still had th cough; had appointment with PCP 6 Jan 2011 - prescribed Allegra -the description said that it worked within an hour; an hour went and it was the next day, took a second - my cough is just as bad as when ... Show Full Comment

11/25/2010 10:44:17 PM

Reviewer: Marilyn, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I've been taking this for about 3 years. I do not get colds, upper respiratory and sinus infections like I did in the past. I don't notice dryness of mouth or sleep problems. It works great for me.

3/29/2010 2:59:12 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have never had a problem with this drug. I sleep fine and have no grogginess or dizziness. I had quit taking it for a short while and when I caught a cold I had wheezy breath sounds and my doctor found I had a reduction in lung capacity. I had to use a bronchial steroid to correct this problem to increase my lung capacity.