Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Allegra Oral.

3/27/2011 8:52:43 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was taking Claritin and decided to try Allegra OTC ... I had trouble sleeping and itch constantly. I also had runny nose again. It is back to Claritin for me.

3/21/2011 11:50:11 AM

Reviewer: anon, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
I bought a box of these otc and i wasn't impressed. They work for a while for sneezing, but my eyes still itch my nose still runs. For the price they charge for 5 of them, they should be miracle pills for all your allergy symtoms. Wiill not buy them again. Extremely disapointed.

1/7/2011 2:14:22 PM

Reviewer: nanarosa, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
My cough startd a couple of days befor Christmas 2010; I called my PCP and he called prescribed a 10 day treatmnt of antibiotic and a tiny pill for the cough; ten days came and went I still had th cough; had appointment with PCP 6 Jan 2011 - prescribed Allegra -the description said that it worked within an hour; an hour went and it was the next day, took a second - my cough is just as bad as when ... Show Full Comment

11/25/2010 10:44:17 PM

Reviewer: Marilyn, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I've been taking this for about 3 years. I do not get colds, upper respiratory and sinus infections like I did in the past. I don't notice dryness of mouth or sleep problems. It works great for me.

3/29/2010 2:59:12 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have never had a problem with this drug. I sleep fine and have no grogginess or dizziness. I had quit taking it for a short while and when I caught a cold I had wheezy breath sounds and my doctor found I had a reduction in lung capacity. I had to use a bronchial steroid to correct this problem to increase my lung capacity.

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.