Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Allegra Oral.

11/12/2009 8:01:39 PM

Reviewer: Green Eyes, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have indoor and outdoor allergies and Zytrec stopped working after many years of us. Dr. prescribed Allegra but I developed a cough, could not sleep, was nervous (hyper), made me thirsty and itchy. It did not stop my post nasal drip and runny nose. I stopped it after 10 days because of the problems.

10/20/2009 11:21:46 AM

Reviewer: tara, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Since i have been taking the Allegra i haven't been sleeping at night i wonder if this medicine is the reason or if it something else?

9/23/2009 9:16:55 AM

Reviewer: LuckyDuck, 25-34 Female (Patient)

Comment:
I have seasonal allergies...every season, all year long. The works...post nasal drip, dozens of sneezes per day, itchy/watery eyes, and stuffy nose, cough. I also suffer from headaches, and occasionally severe migranes. I have been prescribed dozens of medications, with no relief. I have tried tons of over the counter meds, most only help with 1 or 2 symptoms....never all of them. My doctor once p ... Show Full Comment

9/1/2009 5:39:04 PM

Reviewer: Patty, 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have suffered from headaches for years and have tried Zyrtec, Claritin, and nothing really helped the headaches until I started taking Allegra about 2 weeks ago. No headaches altho I do seem to wake up wide awake after about 4 hours of sleep? I am, however much more alert during the day now. I have a history of migraine headaches but have been almost headache free the past 2 weeks!!

7/19/2009 10:36:19 AM

Reviewer: mstippy1965, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I take Topamax for my migraines. I was still getting break-through headaches so my doctor thought I possibly had allergies as well, so she prescribed the Allegra. The good news is that the Allegra has really helped with the break-through headaches. The bad news is the horrible itching and the hives. So, I am on a Allegra vacation to see if I am having an allergic reaction to the Allegra. The Alleg ... Show Full Comment