Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Allegra Oral.

8/31/2008 10:37:39 PM

Reviewer: vicki2112, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
This medicine has worked for me for about a year, however, the past month has been extremely difficult with my allergies. I have been wondering why my skin is so itchy all the time and I am constantly dry-mouthed and after reading some other reviews, now realize it is from this medicine. Unfortunately, this past month, I also still have the itchy/runny eyes and the roof of my mouth itches consta ... Show Full Comment

8/3/2008 12:17:23 PM

Reviewer: ktrussbodi, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
side effects : numbness in finger tips and mouth

8/2/2008 2:03:19 PM

Reviewer: holly, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was recently diagnosed with Meniere's. Had been seeing a doctor for 3 month's before, they thought it was just vertigo. Taking Allegra in conjunction with Maxzide has helped me tremendously with the symptoms. Now don't get me wrong, all medications have some side effects. But I can live with a little stomach ache. You see I am 34 years old married with 3 boys(11,9, and 4). I am also ... Show Full Comment

7/18/2008 4:46:28 PM

Reviewer: szimmer9, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have post nasal drip and take it once daily, it seems I still have the drip. I also take Nexium for Acid Reflux and I noticed since I started taking Allegra 180mg tab, my acid reflux has gotten worse. I wonder why?

7/1/2008 9:56:07 AM

Reviewer: yumi, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Still Life Of Protein Foods
Do they work?
Tips to kick the habit.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
fat caliper
Check your BMI.
man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.