Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of L-Thyroxine Oral.

8/18/2014 5:44:00 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I would rather be taking methamphamine. (Kidding) I have been on this med for years and I can fall asleep on a dime. Not exactly on a dime, but I have no energy whatsoever. There has to be something to restore some of my energy. I am on 88mcgs. HELLO!!!!!! My doctor gave me a B12 shot. I slept for two days.

4/28/2014 12:57:38 PM

Reviewer: cherold, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
About a year ago, my insurance company switched my thyroid medication from Levoxyl to L-Thyroxine. At the time I didn't think anything about it even though I had been taking Levoxyl for 20 years. Since I started taking L-Thyroxine, I gained 30 lbs and my hair was falling out. I also felt extremely sluggish. Three weeks ago my pharmacist said L-Thyroxine patients have been complaining about the ... Show Full Comment

3/14/2014 8:03:57 PM

Reviewer: 75 or over Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years

Comment:

Condition: Underactive Thyroid
12/29/2013 11:42:58 AM

Reviewer: Ron, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
Thirty beneficial years.

11/24/2013 9:09:42 AM

Reviewer: Jim, 45-54 on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
My Dr prescribed 25Mcg dose after a routine blood work revealed underactive thyroid. To my knowledge I had no symptoms whatsoever. After taking for a month my Dr said my thyroid levels were back up to normal. Still, I have no symptoms or signs of anything improving and no side effects. For all I know, I might as well be taking sugar pills but since it is very cheap to purchase I will continue ... Show Full Comment

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture