Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Sarapin Inj.

8/7/2013 4:21:56 PM

Reviewer: Dino, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was in an industrial accident 28 1/2 years ago. T10 & 12 and L1 were fractured with both transverse process broken off of all 3 - damage to L3-4-5 (Major Discectomy), my left brachial plexus was crushed - damage to C3,4,5 &6. Right femur fractured in 12 places 5 broken ribs and contusions from head to toe. Needless to say, I still have trouble and arthritis from head to toe - I was 33 at ... Show Full Comment

8/5/2013 10:21:36 AM

Reviewer: Hello, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This has been life changing for me. My neuroligist/sp sent to a Cronic Pain Management Dr. When my primary care Dr. asked if I had a preferance, I said no you just pick one thats takes my insurance. The one she sent me to seggusted this treatment...and my life changed!

6/2/2013 2:45:51 AM

Reviewer: Abi Gezunt, 45-54 Female (Patient)

Comment:
I have had debilitating pain in my neck and right shoulder for several years, that was getting worse. Due to concerns about kidney function, i am unable to take even simple anti-inflammatory medications. (Though i do take herbs such as Tumeric and Ginger and extra Vitamins.) Last year my neurosurgeon injected cortisone into L5/L6 to decrease inflammation of cervical spondylosis and stenosis. That ... Show Full Comment

5/24/2013 4:51:20 PM

Reviewer: Happy1, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I woke up temporarily paralysed from my legs down for 3 months. Went to Mayo clinic. They recommeded for my sjorgens, fibro, muscle/joint stiffness, myofascial, tendonitis and carpel tunnel in knees and shoulders, also for severe pain. These injections relaxed my muscles, relieved my pain and allowed me to walk, with no side effects! Highly recommend! Amazing results!!

4/22/2013 8:01:23 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
i don't fell no difrent