Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Sarapin injection.

10/15/2015 10:33:01 AM

Reviewer: chick, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
    I have not taken this medication. I am trying to find out written information ... non to be found... very frustrating. I obviously talked about this with my dr. and want more... not a very helpful information page.

9/30/2015 7:44:24 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    After a burst fracture of L1 in 1999, I've had lower back pain on most days. Unfortunately, lately it's been daily. Had Serapin injections in lower back and it's totally resolved my problem. Love it!

9/25/2015 6:49:10 PM

Reviewer: iamchoice, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I have had one Serapin injection and it was 5 days before I had any relief. On the 7th day I broke out in the worst case of hives I have ever had in my life. I have been to the emergency room twice. First time I received a steroid shot and 5 days worth of prednizone. It did nothing to stop it. Went back and was told will probably have hives until the Serapin wears off!! The problem is no one can t ... Show Full Comment

7/23/2015 10:13:36 AM

Reviewer: Felt Poisioned, 35-44 Male (Patient)

Comment:
    Chiropractor used this for trigger points in my upper shoulders (trapezius muscle). I had 5 injections (3 on the right 2 on the left). I came down in sweats, got nauseous and almost passed out. My blood pressure dropped dramatically. I will never let that stuff in me again.

6/16/2015 8:04:51 AM

Reviewer: Kathy, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Got two injections for SI Joint pain. It did nothing at all to ease the pain, in fact I had more after it. I was told you need 3 injections for it to work, I just think they wanted more money.