Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of betaeron subq.

7/10/2013 9:41:29 AM

Reviewer: DebTed, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I hesitated taking medication for my MS symptoms. When the right side of my face went numb and the toes on my feet went numb, I decided it was time. I no longer have new symptoms but the numbness is still an issue.

6/20/2013 12:41:40 PM

Reviewer: Tyler, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
It took me awhile to figure out that the stinging is mostly caused from the tiny air bubbles in the needle, once I figured that out it didn't sting as bad. Also this medication makes me tired all the time, even after getting a good night's sleep. That is one down fall that I don't like.

4/18/2013 3:18:41 PM

Reviewer: sue, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
this has been the only drug for my ms my body has not rejected. i am happy . only issue I have is the stinging as medication is injected.

4/11/2013 5:22:26 PM

Reviewer: Darlene, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Went from rrms to spmm while I was on this drug. Worse decision I ever made as I was doing so well. I even received an apology from my Neuro

12/15/2012 10:03:48 PM

Reviewer: Vicki, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have terrible site reactions and knots (scar tissue?) where I have injected for years. My body rejects the syringe at times because of these knots, I am running out of locations to use. Here is a tip to keep bubbles out, after mixing hold the syringe at an angle rather than straight up and down and draw it in slowly.